•120g dark chocolate (70% cacao)
•1 cup acquafaba
•2 tbsp brown unrefined sugar
•2 tbsp coconut oil
•1/2 cup coconut cream (cold!)
1. Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a double boiler or a metal bowl set over a pan of simmering water, stir frequently.
2. Let the chocolate cool off for 10 min.
3. Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat the acquafaba with the sugar with an electric mixer until stiff.
4. Whisk very gently chocolate and acquafaba.
5. beat the coconut cream in a cold fridge-cold bowl until stiff (if you want add 1 tbsp of vanilla sugar).
6. Spoon the mixture into 4 small glasses and let it sit for at least 4 hours.
7. before serving, top the jars with coconut cream.